My daughter is thrilled when the tooth fairy visits and leaves her cash in exchange for her old tooth, but when she lost her last tooth she let me know she had some questions about this particular fairy…several questions in fact.
She asked me to help write them all down so that the tooth fairy could leave the answers in a note under the pillow, along with the cash.
It turns out these are some pretty good questions. I think it’s cool that she’s given this so much thought.
- Where do you put the tooth?
- What do you eat?
- What do you drink?
- Do you have a partner?
- Do you live north, south, east, or west?
- Are you a boy or girl?
- What color are your clothes and wings?
- Do you have a puppy fairy?
- What color house do you have?
- What are you allergic to?
- Do you have a farm?
- Are you an adult or a kid?
I sure hope you all can help me with some of the answers. Just leave a comment below if you have the inside scoop. And thanks in advance!