It’s tough finding something fun and different for party ideas, especially those that children AND adults will enjoy, but Ammazza has a fun solution for your next soiree.
Ammazza offers Atlanta’s tastiest pizza, along with other incredibly delicious treats (the desserts are as decadent as they come). Now, the restaurant is offering party options that make hosting simple, but leave the guest of honor and all the guests more than satisfied.
These are the details:
- 20 person minimum – starts at $25 per person or $500 minimum.
- Make pizzas in the dough room (this is designed especially for children) – kids will be treated to a complete pizza making class including “throwing the dough” and building their own glitter pizzas. The restaurant will cook their pizza and serve a few additional pizzas from the menu.
- Dance floor with custom dance play list (the organizer will ask what kinds of songs the guests like).
- Custom mocktail created for your child (and named after your child) to be passed out on trays as guests arrive. For instance, one guest of honor named Jake enjoyed “Jake-tinis”- oj, pineapple, grenadine and sprite topped with umbrellas and pineapple/cherry garnish. The kids LOVED them.
- Pizzas, juices, and soft drinks are included in cost.
- Cake by the pastry chef (custom cakes available for an additional fee).
- Candy bar instead of goodie bags with your child’s favorite candy.
- One employee per 20 ppl – gratuity included in cost.
- Balloons, banners, other decor and photo booth available – additional charges apply.
- Adults can order off of full menu, including bar ( they will be presented with checks to pay separately although, if requested, the restaurant can serve adults food as part of the party as well).
I don’t know about you, but this is the kind of party I would love to attend, for my own friends or my children’s pals. Food and fun. A delicious combination.
(Note to Readers: I was included in a party hosted by Ammazza for bloggers in Atlanta. I was not otherwise compensated for this post and my opinions remain my own.)