Chances are you’ve heard of the Jonas Brothers (hey–we have a set of tickets to their next concert in Atlanta to give away to one lucky reader–keep on reading!), but do you know about the recently launched Huawei W1 Windows Phone 8 smartphone?
You can find out more at the Huawei Walmart interactive tour celebrating the new W1 Windows Phone 8 smartphone and the Jonas Brothers tour, which is sponsored by Huawei Device USA.
Two stores in the Atlanta area are included in the 15 Walmart store locations where the Huawei experiential trailer will travel across the country, featuring kid-friendly activities and games. In addition, visitors can try out the all new Huawei W1 and learn more about the phones unique features.
Here’s the nitty gritty on when and where:
WHEN: July 17th and 20th
TIME: 12pm-6pm both days
July 17th, Walmart, 3100 JOHNSON FERRY RD, Marietta, GA, 30062
July 20th, Walmart, 3105 COBB PKWY NW, Kennesaw, GA, 30152
Details about the Huawei W1:
- A speedy 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- A 1950mAh battery
- A VGA front-facing camera with a Single LED flash
- A gorgeous 4” IPS LCD touch screen made of Gorilla® Glass that looks great even in sunlight
- 5MP auto-focus camera with LED Flash, 4X digital zoom, quick access button and 0.3MP front-facing camera
- Family-friendly features such as Kid’s Corner lets parents and caregivers choose games and apps that are appropriate for kids
- People Hub lets users share photos and more with favorite contacts.
Want to win the tickets? Leave a comment below and let me know who you would take and why. You have until midnight EST on August 1st. We’ll pick one winner at random on August 2nd. Good luck!