If you want to find funky, high-tech baby gear that makes life as a new parent simple, 4moms is your brand.
4moms products are sold worldwide in more than 40 countries. In the US, 4moms products are sold in retail stores, including buybuyBaby, Babies “R” Us and Nordstrom, as well as in specialty stores and online.
It’s hard not to love the 4moms products. They pair sleek design with high-tech robotics to provide parents with dramatically different baby gear. What I love best about the stuff they make: the simple setup. You won’t spend half an hour figuring out how to open your stroller if you’re using a 4moms product, like the Origami. It’s a stroller that sets up with the push of a button. Seriously.
The company, which will be part of the Atlanta Baby and Child Expo, tells me its target consumer is the first-time expectant parent (there are 1.6 million births each year to first-time mothers). The goal is to reach first-time parents during the second trimester, as they create their registries (2/3 of first-time parents create registries).
The 4moms team creates products that address real consumer pain points with existing products, and uses designs entirely their own. No other infant tub is designed for use with running water. No other infant seat mimics a mom’s natural motions. No other stroller can fold or unfold at the touch of a button. No other playard is assembled with just one simple motion. You can find out about each of these products by going to their online site www.4moms.com.
Here’s a list of some of their current product line:
- 4moms rockaRoo®: The rockaRoo flips the traditional swing on its head – literally – by moving the pivot point below the seat. It moves like a rocking horse to maximize a baby’s sensation of motion. At 70 percent smaller than a typical swing, the rockaRoo is significantly less clutter and features five speeds and an mp3 hookup. In upholding its mission to deliver dramatically better products, 4moms has now presented the ultimate question to parents: Why swing when you can rock?™
- 4moms origami®: Stroller mechanics and design hadn’t changed much for decades, until the 4moms origami power-folding stroller came along. It’s not only visually different, but by the touch of a button, it unfolds and folds itself. The origami is also a cell phone-charging, mileage-counting, LCD-sporting stroller, with generators in the rear wheels that charge the stroller as you walk. Plus, it has daytime running lights, pathway lights and child safety sensors. From function to design, it’s what strollers should be.
- 4moms mamaRoo®: Parents don’t vibrate like a bouncy seat or swing like a swing. They bounce and sway, and that’s what the 4moms mamaRoo does: it moves like you do. It’s the only infant seat with five unique motions – Car Ride, Kangaroo, Tree Swing, Rock A Bye and Ocean – that mimic the natural movements parents make to comfort their baby. ·
- 4moms breeze®: Playards are hard to use. The 4moms breeze is easy. Just push down on the center hub to open and pull up to close – the latches are automatic and there’s no tricky sequence of steps. In March 2013, the breeze won the prestigious red dot “Best of the Best” award for outstanding product design. ·
- 4moms infant tub™ and 4moms spout cover™: The 4moms infant tub is designed to let clean water flow in while dirty water flows out, so your baby is always bathing in fresh water. A built-in, digital, color-coded thermometer makes it easy to control the water temperature so parents are confident their baby is safe and comfortable. The 4moms spout cover helps keep babies and children safe and comfortable at bath time by featuring a digital, color-coded thermometer that makes it easy to set the perfect water temperature. The cover’s cushy foam also helps protect children from bumps and bruises caused by bumping into the faucet.
Be sure to check them out at the expo. You can find out more about that by clicking here: www.AtlantaBabyandChildExpo.com.