It’s like merging culture and childcare, all in one…Cultural Homestay International, or (CHI) Au Pair USA. The company has Au Pairs placed with Host Families in all the major cities around the US, including the metro-Atlanta region.
The company, which is one of the participating vendors at the 2014 Atlanta Baby and Child Expo, brings qualified Au Pairs from all over the world to live with American host families for one to two years and provide “loving, affordable childcare and engage in a meaningful cultural exchange experience”.
When asked about what makes them better than others who might offer a similar service in Atlanta, the local coordinator explained “CHI Au Pair USA is a non-profit organization that has been dedicated to building international understanding through cultural exchange for over thirty years. As one of the leading Au Pair Agencies, CHI Au Pair USA values customer service and one-on-one attention to our families. We provide a diverse selection of highly screened applicants from around the world who all share a love for children.”
Want to know more:
- Affordability:For $350 a week, per family, CHI Au Pair USA is an affordable Au Pair program, especially for families with more than one child.
- Customer Care: CHI Au Pair USA provides your family with a superior program support structure committed to giving top notch personalized assistance, including a local Au Pair Coordinator in your community and a Regional Coordinator who is available 24/7. Most field coordinators are parents themselves and believe in the ideals and value of an au pair program. Throughout the year, our coordinators are available to answer any of your questions and give you ongoing program support.
- Personalized Matching: With au pairs from over 50 different countries around the world, your family is able to review and select from a diverse pool of carefully screened au pair profiles. You make a final decision, as a family, in the comfort of your own home.
- Choices: With a variety of payment plans, as well as the option to extend your au pair for a second full year, CHI Au Pair USA gives you choices. We also offer the choice between our wonderful traditional Au Pair program or our EduCare program for families with school aged children.
- Training: We provide extensive program orientations for both you and the au pair. Our field staff conducts a host family orientation prior to the au pair’s arrival, as well as a post-arrival orientation to prepare you for a year-long intercultural childcare experience. CHI also provides an intensive four-day training session for au pairs upon their arrival in the U.S., covering topics such as first aid/CPR, child development, cultural tips and communication issues. Learn more about our au pair orientation.
- Experience CHI is one of the leaders in the field of international exchange programs. For more than 30 years, we have been bringing the world together through our multi-faceted intercultural educational programs, including group homestay, academic high school year, trainee, work & travel, and camp counselor programs. Our fundamental philosophy is to encourage international understanding and peace through sharing and communication.
- Sponsorship: Your family can be assured that you are entering into a legal and regulated program. CHI Au Pair USA is a designated J-1 visa program sponsored by the U.S. Department of State and adheres to stringent government standards.
If you are interested in finding out more, the website is www.CHIAuPairUSA.org. Families in the local area of metro-Atlanta can also contact the local coordinator, Amanda Paniagua at email@example.com. Or, be sure to meet with them at the 2014 Atlanta Baby and Child Expo.
(Also note, they offer a $250 referral fee! Refer a family and after their Au Pair arrives, you will get a $250 check in the mail.)