There are two kinds of people in the world: those who love heroes and those who love villains. Ok. Maybe there’s a third group made up of those of us who love our fair share of both.
No matter which group you fall into, you’re going to want to get to the Heroes and Villains Fan Fest (HVFF) this weekend at the Georgia World Congress Center (Nov 19-20).
It’s hosted by the guys who founded the Walker Stalker Con (which is wildly popular among zombie and horror fans). Essentially, the event is created to get fans close to celebrity guests. Whether it’s for a panel, an autograph signing or photo session, diehard fans will be able to come face to face with popular actors from shows such as Arrow, The Flash, Gotham, Aquaman and Once Upon a Time.
There will be interactive hero-style games on the convention floor, making it fun for the entire family.
Cosplayers will roam the event floor and vendors will sell unique products that fans won’t be able to find other places.
One of the best parts of Heroes & Villains Fan Fest is the chance to meet and hear from stars from popular shows. In Atlanta, attendees will be treated to sessions with:
- Stephen Amell (also star of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2), John Barrowman, Katie Cassidy, David Ramsey, Willa Holland and more from the Arrow series
- Jason Momoa from Game of Thrones and Aquaman
- Dave Bautista, Michael Rooker, Gregg Henry and Sean Gunn from Guardians of the Galaxy
- Milo Ventimiglia (The Ogre, Gotham, Heroes and other popular shows)
- Matt Ryan (Constantine)
- Stars of shows including The Flash, Gotham and The Walking Dead
The full lists of guests is on the Heroes & Villains Atlanta website, where you can also go to buy tickets.